Charter/Charge for the Advisory Board
In line with the WCB and XU mission statements, the Advisory Board is charged to:
- Advise and guide the Cintas Institute for Business Ethic Director(s) with respect to:
- developing short, intermediate and long-term strategic plans for the Institute.
- incorporating ethics related issues within the undergraduate and graduate business curriculums.
- generating and sharing techniques and strategies for faculty and students incorporating ethics in the classroom.
- recommending potential members for the Cintas Institute for Business Ethics' Advisory Board.
- developing panel discussions and speakers series.
- Contributing expertise to Cintas Institute for Business Ethics stakeholders by:
- acting as a resource for Guest lectures
- helping to select:
- Cintas Faculty Ethics Fellows
- Cintas Undergraduate Ethics Fellows
- Cintas Graduate Ethics Fellows
- serving as a mentor to Farmer Ethics Fellows
- helping judge and mentor Xavier Ethics Bowl team
- sharing "best practices" with other professionals
- Providing the Director(s) with an annual assessment of the Institutes fulfillment of the Institute's strategic plan.
- Annually assessing the Board's fulfillment of its Charge.
- Performing other appropriate duties as assigned by the Dean of the Williams College of Business, and Director(s) of the Cintas Institute for Business Ethics.