Post 9/11 Dependent Benefits
This Chapter allows for benefits of the Service member to be transferred to dependents should they be approved as eligible.
- Apply to Xavier University.
- The service member will complete the transfer of entitlement benefit request.
- Upon approval of TEB, the student will apply on the VONAPP. Once your application for VA Education benefits has been approved by the VA, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) via US mail.
- Email the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the Veterans Advisor, Brad Fittes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon being admitted to Xavier, schedule an appointment with the Veterans Advisor, Brad Fittes, to schedule courses.
- After you have scheduled courses, complete the VA Education Benefits Enrollment Request Form. You will complete this form each semester you intend to use your benefits AFTER you schedule courses.
- If you have previously used VA Education benefits at another university/college, please complete VA Form 22-1995 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training. Return a copy of this form to the Veterans Advisor, Brad Fittes, at email@example.com.