Post 9/11 GI Bill
Ch. 33 (Post 9/11)
Post 9/11 Benefits are available for individuals with at least 90 days of aggregated service following September 10, 2001.
- Apply to Xavier University.
- Apply on the VONAPP. VONAPP is your Certificate of Eligibility for the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Upon acceptance by Xavier, email Advisor (Patricia Meyer) at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your class options.
- Email Certificate of Eligibility (VONAPP) and Class Schedule to Financial Aid Officer (Allen Cole) at email@example.com.
- Email the Assistant Director of Veterans Affairs (Chris Klug) at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform him that you have completed the application process.