This program assists Veterans with service-connected disabilities to prepare for, find, and keep suitable jobs. For Veterans with service-connected disabilities so severe that they cannot immediately consider work, this program offers services to improve their ability to live as independently as possible.
If you are eligible and would like to apply for these benefits:
- Apply to Xavier University.
- Apply for Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Upon acceptance by Xavier, email Advisor (Patricia Meyer) at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your class options.
- Email Certificate of Eligibility and Class Schedule to Financial Aid Officer (Laura Stith) at email@example.com
- Email the Assistant Director of Veterans Affairs (Chris Klug) at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform him that you have completed the application process.