Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
This chapter is the Post-Montgomery GI Bill for Active Duty. This allows for up to 36 months of benefits.
Should you be eligible please:
- Apply to Xavier University.
- Fill out VA form 22-1990 and file with the VA Regional Office in the state where you train.
- Upon acceptance by Xavier, email Advisor (Patricia Meyer) at email@example.com to inquire about your class options.
- Email Certification Form and Class Schedule to Financial Aid Officer (Laura Stith) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the Assistant Director of Veterans Affairs (Chris Klug) at email@example.com to inform him that you have completed the application process.