Reserve Educational Assistance Program
These benefits provide educational assistance to members of the Reserve components called or ordered to active duty in response to a war or national emergency. This includes those reservists activated no later than 90 days after September 11, 2001.
- Apply to Xavier University
- Fill out VA Form 22-1990 and file with the VA Regional Office in the State where you train.
- Upon acceptance by Xavier, email Advisor (Patricia Meyer) at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your class options.
- Email Certification Form and Class Schedule to Financial Aid Officer (Allen Cole) at email@example.com.
- Email the Assistant Director of Veterans Affairs (Chris Klug) at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform him that you have completed the application process.