MyXU Portal Retirement FAQ
- Where did the announcements go?
- How do I access my vacation, benefits, time sheet and other information from the Employee Services tab?
- How do I access faculty and advisor services from the Faculty Resources tab?
- How do I access my classes, grades and academic records from the Student Services tab?
- What happened to the Today at Xavier, library and XU Alert Me tabs at the top of the portal?
- Where are the directory, Canvas, email and groups icons that were at the top-right of the portal?
Just scroll down a bit - employee announcements are at the bottom of the Employee Hub home page and student announcements are at the bottom of the Student Hub home page. There are links to "View More Announcements" and "Submit an Announcement" as well.
How do I access my vacation, benefits, time sheet and other information from the Employee Services tab?
The short answer is: the Self-Service icon on the Employee Hub. Self-Service includes all of the services accessed in Banner, including benefits, leave balance, leave reporting and contact information. Benefits information from Human Resources is available through the Human Resources icon and employee materials is available through the Guides icon.
Faculty and advisor services can be accessed from the Self-Service icon on the Employee Hub. Additional links important to faculty, previously on the Faculty Resources tab of the portal, can be found on the For Faculty icon on the Employee Hub.
Directory, Canvas, and email are all icons available on both the Employee and Student Hubs. Portal groups are no longer supported by Xavier. A Nexus website or shared folder are potential solutions for sharing documents, calendars, etc.