Organized Group Tours
Xavier University Group Visit Policy
Xavier University welcomes chaperoned groups of 15 or more to visit campus. The information presented below is a guide for chaperones and tour organizers. Tour group appointments will consist of an admissions presentation and a campus tour as outlined below.
Join a Xavier admissions representative for a formal presentation about Xavier University including the Xavier heritage, campus life, academics, admission requirements and financial aid procedures. Time will be available for general questions.
A current Xavier University student will lead the group on a tour of campus. The tour will include prominent buildings and resources on campus and lasts approximately 30 - 45 minutes.
- Groups must consists of at least 15 students, 9th through 12th grade.
- Group visits will begin the week of June 10 and will continue through June 26 for Summer 2014.
- To arrange a visit, complete the request form below. At least two (2) weeks of advance notice is required.
- Groups consisting of students in the 9th grade or older are welcome to campus. We expect a ratio of at least 1 chaperone for each 15 students. Group sizes are limited to 50 students total.
- Group visits are offered Tuesdays through Thursdays at 9:00am and 1:00pm. While the Office of Admission will work with you to schedule your group, some dates (i.e. finals week, Spring Break, Xavier holidays) may be unavailable.
- We are unavailable on the following dates: March 4-6, March 20, April 3 and April 15 - 24.
- Parking arrangements will be made by the Admissions Office.
- Please be on-time for your visit - we cannot guarantee the full Xavier experience you have scheduled if your group does not arrive on time.
- We are able to accommodate one group per day - please have alternate date(s) in mind when completing the request form.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate special visit requests including:
- Meals (groups may purchase lunch in the Hoff Cafeteria for approximately $9 per person)
- Special facility tours (e.g. Cohen Center, O'Connor Sports Center)
- Overnight accommodations - Transportation to and/or from campus
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the group organizer including locations, directions, and parking instructions to be shared with the group.
Please complete the form below to request your visit date. Group visits will begin the week of June 10 and will continue through June 26 for Summer 2014. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org.