Interested in learning more about Xavier University? Read more by downloading PDF versions of some of our admission publications. To receive more information about Xavier in the mail, please join our mailing list.
- Xavier At-A-Glance (Freshman) - Fall 2014: Download this publication for a glance at all things Xavier, including academics, student life, admission deadlines, scholarships and more. Download Xavier At-A-Glance.
- Xavier At-A-Glance (Transfer) - Fall 2013: Download this publication for a glance at all of the information transfer students need to know, including academics, student life, admission deadlines, scholarships and more. Download Xavier At-A-Glance for Transfers.
- Viewbook - Fall 2014: Read this publication for an in-depth look at all things Xavier. This piece focuses on all the important things you need to know about Xavier and the Xavier community. You'll see photos of campus and student life, get to know some of our students and professors, and have a chance to read more about what makes life as a Xavier student great. Download the Viewbook to see more.
- 8 Things You'll Do at Xavier - Fall 2014: Download this piece to read about the eight things you'll do at Xavier University and remember for the rest of your life.
- Xavier en breve - Fall 2012: Este documento tiene la información más importante de Xavier, incluyendo los programas académicos, la vida estudiantil, las fechas límites para aplicar a Xavier, las becas que se ofrece y mucho más.
- Values Brochure - Fall 2013: Download this brochure to learn about the value of a Xavier education. This piece includes information about student life, campus services and "outcomes" stories featuring many of our graduates.
- Family Brochure - Fall 2013: Download the Family Brochure to read more about becoming a member of the Xavier family. This brochure includes information about student support services, career resources and life as a student on Xavier's campus. It also includes a helpful conversation starter for students and parents to use when discussing college.
- Visit Brochure - Fall 2013: Download the Visit Brochure to learn more about what makes Cincinnati a great place to live, work and play. This piece features fun things to do on and around campus, as well as information about all of the professional opportunities you'll have as a resident of the Queen City.
- Prospective Student Athlete Information - Fall 2013: Click here to view information on Division I, Club and Intramural Sports available to Xavier students as well as coach contact information.