Group Network Drive
All students who log on to the campus network can request access to group shares where they can store and share Xavier University related files with other users. These files are backed up by the University daily. Students can find the group share on the following link: \\Nocfile01\Students. All requests will be completed within 3 business days.
Only authorized group members can access a shared folder. Use this form to add members to an existing group folder or to request the creation of a new group folder.
Default share size limitation is 300mb. All Mac users will need to contact the helpdesk to access these shares after the request has been approved.
- Requested Share Name - The name of an existing share in the drive, or the desired name of the share that you would like to have created.
- User's Full Name - First and Last Name of the person whom you wish to be the owner of the share.
- Requestor/ Owner Name - First and Last Name of the person whom you wish to be the owner of the share. If you are making an access request, enter your own name.
- Phone - A current phone number by which you can be reached during normal University hours.
- Email - Your current Xavier email address.
- Expiration Date and Time - Date the share can be permanently deleted.