Your Microsoft Office365 account contains 25GB of “cloud storage”, which is called OneDrive. You can access OneDrive from the top menu bar in your email account. Files stored here are backed up and accessible from any computer with a web browser. We suggest that you save files in OneDrive for easy access from lab computers and the virtual desktop.
- PC Users: the X Drive will appear on your machine
- Mac Users: X drive access for Mac users
Accessing Your X Drive Off Campus
- Virtual Private Network Information
- Virtual private Network (VPN)
- Mac Users: Connecting to Network Drives
Network Share Drive
- All students who log on to the campus network can request access to group share drives where they can store and share Xavier University related files with other users. These files are backed up by the University daily.
Default share size limitation is 300mb. Mac users will need to contact Technical Help to access these shares after the request has been approved.