Respondus is a powerful exam creation tool that enables an instructor to create tests that can be either uploaded to a Blackboard course or printed out.
Respondus offers all of the standard question formats as well as the ability to insert photos, calculated formulas, questions from other previously created Respondus exams, and questions from publisher text banks. Respondus is a much simpler text creation tool than the one contained in Blackboard and has a simple "publishing wizard" that will quickly upload and deploy your exam to any Blackboard course you are teaching.
GETTING STARTED WITH & INSTALLING RESPONDUS
Our license enables instructors to download the software from our own server (the "apps" drive) to your office or personal computer. The program is intuitive and very easy to use, and users may create exams while not connected to the internet or Xavier network.
- Respondus Installation Instructions
- Quick Start Guide
This Quick Start Guide is three pages in length and contains the essential information for getting started with Respondus.
- Respondus Test Bank Network
Here you will find test banks for hundreds of the leading textbooks in higher education. The test banks are in a ready-to-use format and can be downloaded with Respondus for FREE by instructors who adopt a participating textbook.
- Creating and Formatting Questions
- Publishing the Test to Blackboard
- Additional Training from Respondus
- Online Help - Online help is available from within the Respondus application. Context-sensitive help is available by pressing the F1 key. Or, go to Help > Help Topics to access the main help system.
For more information please contact: Dana Tindall at 513-745-3235 or firstname.lastname@example.org