Public Calendar Request
All faculty and staff who log on to the campus network can request access to Public Calendars in Microsoft Outlook where they can store and share Xavier University related information with other users.
Only authorized group members can access a department's public calendar. Use this form to add members to an existing public calendar or to request the creation of a new public calendar.
All fields in bold are required fields.
- Requested Public Calendar Name - The name of an existing public calendar in the drive, or the desired name of the public calendar that you would like to have created.
- User's Full Name - First and Last Name of the person whom you wish to be the owner of the public calendar.
- Calendar Type - Type of usage intended for public calendar E.g. calendar, contact, mail and post item, etc.
- Requestor/ Owner Name - First and Last Name of the person whom you wish to be the owner of the public calendar. If you are making an access request, enter your own name.
- Phone - An on-campus phone number by which you can be reached during normal University hours.
- Email - Your current Xavier email address.
- Expiration Date and Time - Date the public calendar can be permanently deleted.