Blackboard Mobile Learn
WELCOME TO BLACKBOARD MOBILE LEARN
While you can't completely manage your course from a mobile device, much of the core content that you post to your Blackboard Learn courses will now automatically be available for you and your students to view from their mobile devices.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
Using the same Blackboard Learn platform you already use to manage your courses, you can quickly and easily disseminate information to your students via their primary means of communication. Updates that you make to courses loaded onto the Blackboard Learn platform, whether via your computer or your mobile device, will seamlessly sync with the content in the Blackboard Mobile Learn application.
You can also use the app to access your courses, comment on your students’ blog and journal posts, post announcements, and upload content on-the-go.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR STUDENTS?
- Students don’t need to be at their computer to access course content.
- Studying and participation in class discussions can take place anytime and anywhere, at the students’ convenience.
- Mobile Push Notifications ensure students get critical course updates as soon as you make them available.
- The Blackboard Mobile Learn application is available on the following networks and devices:
- Android devices
- BlackBerry smartphone devices
- HP webOS devices
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad