Accounts & Passwords
Your Network Account
Your network account provides access to:
Manage Your Password
Manage your XU password with the Password Manager. With the Password Manager you can:
- Change your password
- Set a new password if you have forgotten your original one
- Unlock your network account if it has become locked
You can also find a link to the Password Manager under the login screen of the MyXU Portal.
- Passwords must be at least eight (8) characters and no more than sixteen (16) characters long.
- Passwords must contain at least one of each of the following:
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- Special characters, such as punctuation marks, symbols (e.g. " &") cannot be used in your password.
- Passwords must be changed every 90 days.
Xavier employees will be notified daily for the 14 days preceding a password expiration date. If the password is not changed by day 90, the password will expire.