Here are some things to consider as you prepare to attend orientation:
- It is highly recommended that you meet with an advisor and register for classes prior to attending this event. Contact information for each department is provided online.
Picking up your ALL Card is an important aspect of this event. Your ALL Card is required:
- for submission of your Payment Options Form,
- and after-hours access to some buildings.
If you cannot attend the Transitions Orientation Event:
- Visit the ALL Card Office located on the Mezzanine Level of Fenwick Place to obtain your ALL card. Please visit their website for information on hours of operation, card services and directions.
- Order your parking permit through the student services tab on the MyXU Portal. For more information visit the Auxiliary Services website.
- Submit your Payment Options Form to the Office of the Bursar. This can be done online after you have obtained your ALL Card. If you do not submit this form a hold will be placed on your account preventing future course registration. Please view the Payment Agreement Form.