Title IX Advisory Committee (Monthly) -- informed of and by the work of the Title IX Executive Committee
- Identify the needs, issues, trends, and climate of campus around sex discrimination issues;
- Develop, implement, and monitor approaches and efforts to addressing those needs;
- Inform and provide feedback on Title IX policies, initiatives, programming, and materials;
- Provide oversight and quality assurance for sex discrimination reporting/response systems; and
- Ensure Title IX-related work is compliant and consistent with identified best practices
Members: representation of students, faculty, staff and administrators. Click here for the list of members.
Title IX Executive Committee (Quarterly)- informed of and by work of Title IX Advisory Committee
- Develop, executive, assess, and monitor strategies on effectively and comprehensively addressing gender equity, sex discrimination, and Title IX issues University-wide;
- Champion integrating the prevention of and effective response to sex discrimination into University ethos; and
- Serve as a resource on Title IX and sex discrimination issues for all campus constituents.
Members: individuals connected across the University who are able to influence and implement policy, and lead development and cultivation of cultural and community norms. Click here for the list of members.