Admission to MA Health Care Mission Integration
To be considered for admission as a degree-seeking graduate student in the health care mission integration program you must submit the following:
- Completed application with application fee.
- One official transcript of all undergraduate and graduate work from accredited colleges or universities.
- Results of either the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
- Two completed recommendation forms--preferably one from someone who can address your academic or professional skills and abilities and one who can address your personal character and suitability for work in health care.
- A statement of reasons and goals for enrolling in this program (1,000-2,000 words).
- Current resume.
Your application to the Xavier University graduate program in health care mission integration is carefully reviewed by our admissions committee. We consider each student's application on a case-by-case basis with personal attention given to all your application materials.
Admission criteria include, but are not limited to:
- Preferred undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Preferred GRE scores of 50th percentile or higher in the verbal section. Or preferred score of 400 or more on the Millers Analogy Test (MAT).
- Review of the completed file of the applicant.
- A personal interview with Admission Committee Members.
All entering students must have passed an accounting course in an accredited college or university.
For more information on the application process, email Christina Swift at the Health Services Administration Department firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the application, letter of recommendation forms and a transcript request form, please click here.
Please note that application materials should be sent to the Health Services Administration Department, 3800 Victory Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45207-7331. To contact that department, please call 513/745-3687 or email email@example.com. The department's fax is 513/745-4301.