Sixth Annual Inter-Professional Teaming for Clients with Dementia Presentation
Featuring Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA
Keynote Lecture: Digging-in! Team-based Interventions for Complex Clients with the Three D’s: Dementia, Depression & Delirium.
Please join faculty and students from Counseling, Health Services Administration, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, and Social Work and Nursing in welcoming Teepa Snow for the new keynote address for the 6th Annual Inter-Professional Program on Caring for Clients with Dementia.
- DATE: Thursday, March 20, 2014
- TIME: 1 - 2:40 PM
- REGISTRATION: 12:30 PM
- COST: $25
- CEUs: 1.5 CEU for Counselors, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, and Social Workers
- LOCATION: Elements Event Centre, 11974 Lebanon Road, Cincinnati, (Sharonville) Ohio 45241; Located in the Crystal View Plaza (across from Gabriel Brothers) on Lebanon Road (US 42) just north of Interstate 275. Directions from Xavier, which have changed from prior years.
- FREE PARKING: Plenty available.
- HANDOUTS: Digging In Team Based Intervention. Be sure to print and bring handouts with you as they will NOT be distributed at the presentation.
- REGISTRATION: Register here to pay with a credit card.
Xavier University, School of Nursing, (OH-195/12-1-14) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Contact hours will be provided. CEUs for social workers will be provided through the Xavier Department of Social Work, Provider # RSX090602.