Caregivers & Family Members of Persons with Dementia
Anyone from the community who is caring for an individual with Alzheimer's Disease or other forms of Dementia is invited to attend this informative presentation on caring and enjoying time with the person with dementia.
Learning to Take Care of Yourself as a Caregiver: What Happens to You and How You are Doing Matters
Join occupational therapist Teepa Snow in a session that will encourage both the person with dementia and their care partner to learn more about themselves and each other so they can maintain a positive relationship with consideration of the needs of both the caregiver and the person with a dementia related condition.
The presentation will emphasize the importance of helping the care partner and the person with dementia to have supports. Ideas from this session can be implemented into your daily routines.
- DATE: Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- TIME: 6:30 PM to 8 PM
- COST: $5 per person
- LOCATION: Twin Towers Senior Living Community - The Gulden Community Center, 5343 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
- HANDOUTS: Handouts will be posted here two weeks prior to the presentation.
- Register here to pay with a credit card.
- Register at the door and pay with cash only. We cannot accept credit card payment at the door.