Caregivers & Family Members of Persons with Dementia
Anyone from the community who is caring for an individual with Alzheimer's Disease or other forms of Dementia is invited to attend this informative presentation on caring and enjoying time with the person with dementia.
Making Moments of Joy
- Discuss the evidence regarding caregiver burden and burn-out versus caregiver health and well-being
- Compare the concept of care “giving” versus care “partnering”
- Demonstrate and practice use of positive physical approach, use of supportive communication techniques
- DATE: Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- TIME: 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- LOCATION: Bethesda North Hospital Golder Rooms 10500 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242
- HANDOUTS: Making Moments of Joy
- Register for this FREE event at Senior_Health@TriHealth.com or call 513-865-5005