Undergraduate Summer Programs
Study this summer at Xavier. Catch up "or get ahead" on courses you need for your degree, or plan to explore a new interest.
- Choose from five sessions, starting May 16, plus a special two-week intersession, May 9 - 20. See the complete summer sessions calendar »
- Visit the online course schedule »
- Registration for Summer Sessions begins April 4.
Information for Undergraduates
Graduate Summer Programs
Admission to the University must precede registration for graduate courses. Prospective students should contact the office of graduate admission of their area of interest for specific admission requirements.
These admission offices are:
- Business-M.B.A. office, 513 745-3525;
- Health Services Administration-M.H.S.A. office, 513 745-3392;
- Psychology-Psychology office, 513 745-1053;
- All other programs-graduate services 513 745-3360.
The non-degree category is for students who already hold a bachelor's degree who wish to begin graduate study before being admitted into a degree program, as well as those who wish to take classes for initial teacher certification, certificate renewal, enrichment or personal interest. The application to non-degree status requires that this online application be completed.
- Note: Please note that graduate level business, psychology, human resource development and health services administration courses are not open to non-degree students. These classes are for students admitted into the respective graduate program.
Information for Graduates
- View course schedules »
- View the latest tuition and fees for the summer programs »
- Register for the graduate summer program »
- Non-degree Students: If you are applying for non-degree status, register with this form »
- Workshops »
- Find more information about our campus, including parking, ALLCard, dining and the O'Connor Sports Center »