Summer Tuition and Fees
Summer tuition is calculated on a per credit hour basis. 2015 tuition rates are listed below. For more information, please refer to the drop down menu below.
- Tuition for on-campus workshop or class/per credit hour: $654
- Tuition for on-campus business majors/per credit hour: $684
- WDP program per credit hour (non-business majors): $654
- Tuition for off-campus workshop or class/per credit hour: $443
- Senior citizen rate per credit hour (except NURS and OT): $60
- Application payable once by all students: $35
- MBA on-campus workshop or class/per credit hour: $790
- MA, MS, MHA on-campus workshop or class/per credit hour: $606
- MS criminal justice on-campus workshop or class/per credit hour: $585
- MEd/Non-degree licensure/endorsement on-campus workshop or class/per credit hour: $540
- MA counseling on-campus workshop or class/per credit hour: $579
- MS in HRD per credit hour: $600
- Occupational therapy per credit hour: $707
- PsyD program per credit hour: $768
- Tuition off-campus workshop or class/per credit hour: $443
eBills (electronic billing statements): eBills are online invoices that display the billing charges and fees similar to traditional paper statements. The student and any Authorized User(s), created by the student, will receive a monthly email message alerting them that their eBill is available to view and pay. Note: You will not receive a paper bill. Emails regarding eBills will be sent to the students' Xavier University email accounts and to any Authorized User's email addresses that students have added to their accounts.
Students can access their eBill through the MyXU Portal. After logging in, they should click on the Student Services tab, go to the My Academic Records channel, and click on the My Bursar Account link, http://www.xavier.edu/bursar/xavierpay.cfm. If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please feel free to call the Bursar's Office at (513) 745-3435. Note: Unpaid balances may result in the student's class(es) being cancelled.
Registration for summer session is final. Students who register for courses and fail to appear, unless officially withdrawn in accordance with the catalog regulations regarding withdrawals, will receive a vanished failing (VF) grade for their courses and will be charged the regular summer session fees. Withdrawals must be made in writing and submitted to the office through which the registration was processed. The last day to register for any class is before the second class meeting. Grades of 'W' will be recorded for all classes dropped after the 100% refund date.