Graduate Summer Programs
Admission to the University must precede registration for graduate courses. Prospective students should contact the office of graduate admission of their area of interest for specific admission requirements.
These admission offices are:
- Business-M.B.A. office, 513 745-3525
- Health Services Administration-M.H.S.A. office, 513 745-3392
- Psychology-Psychology office, 513 745-1053
- All other programs-Office of The Graduate School 513 745-3360
The non-degree category is for students who already hold a bachelor's degree who wish to begin graduate study before being admitted into a degree program, as well as those who wish to take classes for initial teacher certification, certificate renewal, enrichment or personal interest. The application to non-degree status requires that this online application be completed.
- Note: Please note that graduate level business, psychology, human resource development and health services administration courses are not open to non-degree students. These classes are for students admitted into the respective graduate program.
Information for Graduate Students
- View course schedules »
- View the latest tuition and fees for the summer programs »
- Register for the graduate summer program through the Student Hub » or with the online registration form.»
- Workshops »
- Find more information about our campus, including parking, ALLCard, dining and the O'Connor Sports Center »