Requirements and Application Process
Requirements for acceptance
To qualify for the summer program, you must have:
- Earned a "B" or better grade point average (GPA).
- Fulfilled all high-school requirements for completing your junior year prior to the summer course, but will not graduate until 2015.
All applications for participation in the High-School Junior Summer Program must be received by March 24, 2014. Please be aware that enrollment is limited for each summer course listed in the brochure.
- Complete the summer program application.
- Be sure to list three courses you want to take in order of preference on the back of the application. You are only allowed to take one course through the High-School Junior Summer Program, so it?s important to provide options in case classes fill up.
Give the completed application to your guidance counselor who will:
- Complete the recommendation on the back of the application.
- Provide an official transcript of your grades.
Forward all materials to the Xavier Summer Sessions
- After your application is received, it will be processed. You will be notified by mail within two weeks about the status of your application and how to proceed with registration.