Requirements and Application Process
Requirements for acceptance
To qualify for the summer program, you must have:
- Earned a “B” or better grade point average (GPA).
- Fulfilled all high-school requirements for completing your junior year prior to the summer course, but will not graduate until 2014.
All applications for participation in the High-School Junior Summer Program must be received by March 25, 2013. Please be aware that enrollment is limited for each summer course listed in the brochure.
- Complete the summer program application.
- Be sure to list three courses you want to take in order of preference on the back of the application. You are only allowed to take one course through the HighSchool Junior Summer Program, so it’s important to provide options in case classes fill up.
- Give the completed application to your guidance counselor who will:
- Complete the recommendation on the back of the application.
- Provide an official transcript of your grades.
- Forward all materials to the Xavier Summer Sessions
- After your application is received, it will be processed. You will be notified by mail within two weeks about the status of your application and how to proceed with registration.