Requirements and Application Process
Requirements for acceptance
To qualify for the summer program, you must have:
- Earned a "B" or better grade point average (GPA).
- Fulfilled all high-school requirements for completing your junior year prior to the summer course, but will not graduate until 2018.
All applications for participation in the High-School Summer Junior Program must be received by March 23, 2017. Please be aware that enrollment is limited for each summer course listed.
- Complete the HS Junior program application
- Be sure to list three courses you want to take in order of preference within application. You are only allowed to take one course through the High-School Junior Summer Program, so it's important to provide options in case classes fill up.
- Request the following from your School Counselor
- Complete the recommendation form, sent to them via e-mail provided on application.
- Provide an official transcript of your grades.
- Forward all materials to the Office of Admission
- After your application and all materials are received, they will be processed. You will be notified by mail within two weeks about the status of your application and how to proceed with registration.