Get your first taste of college during this special two-week on-campus program designed especially for high school students!
- Earn undergraduate college credits in criminalistics or pre-medicine that can be applied to Xavier or other colleges.
- Live on campus like a Xavier student with access to everything.
- Experience college life: As a Jump Start student, you'll live in a Xavier residence hall, eat in the dining hall and have full access to all the recreational, educational and social activities available to traditional Xavier students.
- Enjoy off-campus trips in Cincinnati.
- Participate in college-readiness activities that prepare you for campus visits and writing college essays.
- The cost is $2,350 and includes tuition, on-campus housing, meals, activities, books and supplies. Scholarships are available!
Explore this site to learn more about Jump Start. Need an application? Apply online beginning November 1st, or contact:
Office of Summer Sessions
Phone: 513-745-3601 or 800-344-GOXU, ext. 3601
- Deadline: March 1, 2014
- When: July 6 - 19, 2014
- March 1: priority deadline for applications.
- June 30: full payment of Jump Start program cost is due.
- July 6: Jump Start begins.
- July 19: Jump Start concludes.
- Jump Start 2014 begins on Sunday, July 6 and concludes on Saturday, July 19.
- Students should plan to arrive on campus on July 6 and must vacate the residence halls on July 19.
- An orientation and welcome session for students and parents will be part of the July 6 agenda, and a concluding reception with students, parents, and the Jump Start faculty will be held July 19.