Get your first taste of college during this special two-week on-campus program designed especially for high school students!
- Earn undergraduate college credits in criminalistics or pre-medicine that can be applied to Xavier or other colleges.
- Live on campus like a Xavier student with access to everything.
- Experience college life: As a Jump Start student, you'll live in a Xavier residence hall, eat in the dining hall and have full access to all the recreational, educational and social activities available to traditional Xavier students.
- Enjoy off-campus trips in Cincinnati.
- Participate in college-readiness activities that prepare you for campus visits and writing college essays.
- The cost is $2,350 and includes tuition, on-campus housing, meals, activities, books and supplies. Partial scholarships are available!
Explore this site to learn more about Jump Start. Need an application? Apply online now! When applying, please choose the 2017 Jump Start Summer Program application.
For questions, please contact Lauren Cobble:
- Deadline: March 1, 2017
- When: July 9 - 22, 2017
- When applying, please choose the 2017 Jump Start Summer Program application.
- March 1: priority deadline for applications.
- June 27: full payment of Jump Start program cost is due.
- July 9: Jump Start begins.
- July 22: Jump Start concludes.
- Jump Start 2017 begins on Sunday, July 9 and concludes on Saturday, July 22.
- Students should plan to arrive on campus on July 9 and must vacate the residence halls on July 22.
- An orientation and welcome session for students and parents will be part of the July 9 agenda, and a concluding reception with students, parents, and the Jump Start faculty will be held July 22.