Get your first taste of college during this special two-week on-campus program designed especially for high school students!
- Earn undergraduate college credits in criminalistics or pre-medicine that can be applied to Xavier or other colleges.
- Live on campus like a Xavier student with access to everything.
- Experience college life: As a Jump Start student, you'll live in a Xavier residence hall, eat in the dining hall and have full access to all the recreational, educational and social activities available to traditional Xavier students.
- Enjoy off-campus trips in Cincinnati.
- Participate in college-readiness activities that prepare you for campus visits and writing college essays.
- The cost is $2,350 and includes tuition, on-campus housing, meals, activities, books and supplies. Scholarships are available!
Explore this site to learn more about Jump Start. Need an application? Apply online, or contact:
Office of Summer Sessions
Phone: 513-745-3601 or 800-344-GOXU, ext. 3601
- Deadline: March 1, 2013
- When: July 7 - 20, 2013
- March 1: priority deadline for applications.
- June 28: full payment of Jump Start program cost is due.
- July 7: Jump Start begins.
- July 20: Jump Start concludes.
- Jump Start 2013 begins on Sunday, July 7 and concludes on Saturday, July 20.
- Students should plan to arrive on campus on July 7 and must vacate the residence halls on July 20.
- An orientation and welcome session for students and parents will be part of the July 7 agenda, and a concluding reception with students, parents, and the Jump Start faculty will be held July 20.