$175/week per person
With suite-style units and interior corridors, the Commons offers the look and feel of a residence hall with the independence of a full kitchen, living area and individual bedrooms. One of the newer residential buildings on campus, the Commons is a convenient, modern living option for summer interns.
- Residents: 70 unit complex. Houses summer Interns and some summer school students. Apartments are either all-male or all-female, no mixed genders within apartment units.
- Rooms: For summer interns, bedrooms are single occupancy. Full occupancy requirement per unit.
- Furniture Provided: The bedrooms are fully furnished with: an extra-long twin bed with minimum storage space under the bed of 12.5". Desk with computer tray and hutch, desk chair (desk top space is 42" wide by 24" deep), and a four-drawer dresser. The shared living room within each unit is furnished with an upholstered sofa, chair, an entertainment shelving unit, one end table, one coffee table, and dining table with four chairs.
Mini blinds and screens are provided.
- Room Amenities:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave.
- Bedrooms are individually keyed.
- Outside building doors are kept locked 24 hours per day to ensure security.
- Apartments 116 and 118 are handicapped accessible and wired for hearing impaired.
- Overhead lighting is furnished throughout each unit.
- Ceiling fan in the living room.
- Air conditioned.
- Each unit has a sprinkler system and equipped with a NFPA approved fire extinguisher.
- Data access is provided (wireless and wired connections).
- Campus cable is provided in the living room and each bedroom.
- All utilities included.
- Need to provide own pots, pans, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Common Areas for all building residents:
- Conference room on the third floor.
- Large lounges on the 1st and 3rd floors with large screen TVs.
- Drink machine on the 2nd floor.
- Public bathrooms on the 2nd and 4th floors.
- Laundry room and vending on the 1st floor.
- Patio area located off the first-floor lounge.
- Four-Bedroom Room Rates (Summer 2016): One person per bedroom $175/week per person. 5 week minimum rental period.
Click HERE for information on Rent Deposit, Rent Payments, Payment Schedule and How Rent Fees are Calculated.Get the most for your money by moving in on a Sunday or early in the week and by moving out on a Saturday or late in the week if it’s at all possible!