Summer in Cincinnati
Cincinnati offers a wide range of activities and experiences for all our guests. We?ve provided some of the more popular attractions around town.
To find more information regarding special events in Cincinnati, please check out Cincinnati USA »
When In Cincinnati?
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal ? 1301 Western Avenue
Omnimax Theater, Cincinnati History Museum, Duke Energy Children?s Museum, Museum of Natural History and Science
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum ? The Reds Hall of Fame and Museum is located on the west side of Great American Ball Park along Joe Nuxhall Way.
Experience the rich history of the Cincinnati Reds
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens ? 3400 Vine Street
The Cincinnati Zoo was recently rated the number one attraction locally and one of the top zoos in the nation.
- Cincinnati Art Museum ? 953 Eden Park Drive
Located in scenic Eden Park, the Cincinnati Art Museum features an unparalleled art collection of more than 60,000 works spanning 6,000 years.
- Fountain Square
Fountain Square is the heart of Cincinnati, Ohio. Located at the corner of Fifth and Vine Streets in the middle of downtown, Fountain Square is a public space where Cincinnatians gather, celebrate and connect as a city. Presiding over the Square is the historic Tyler Davidson Fountain, dedicated in 1871 to the people of Cincinnati.
- Kings Island ? Kings Island Drive, Mason, Ohio
With more than 80 world-class rides, shows, and attractions, Kings Island offers the perfect combination of thrills and family attractions.
- Newport on the Levee ? 1 Levee Way, Newport, Kentucky
The Newport on the Levee, nestled on the banks of the Ohio River, offers a mega-entertainment complex featuring restaurants, shops, cinemas and nightlife. Next door sits the world-renown Newport Aquarium featuring more than 11,000 dangerous, bizarre and beautiful creatures.
Restaurants and Shopping
- Surrey Square
From Dana Avenue, turn left onto Montgomery Road; continue on Montgomery Road for a mile. The shopping complex is on the right.
- KFC/Taco Bell, Papa John?s Pizza, Wendy?s, McDonald?s, Subway, Skyline Chili, Chipotle, Cici?s Pizza
- Kroger (Groceries), US Bank, Marshall?s, Walgreens, Radio Shack
- Rookwood Commons
Follow Dana Avenue east (take a left onto Dana from either Ledgewood or Victory and cross Montgomery) to reach I-71 North. Take I-71 North to Exit 6 (Smith/Edwards Road) - one exit away from campus. Take a right off the exit and the shopping center is there.
- Buca Di Beppo, PF Chang?s, China Bistro, Max & Erma?s, J. Alexander?s, The Pub, Yagoot, Five Guys Burgers & Fries
- Banana Republic, GAP / Old Navy, White House/Black Market, AT&T Wireless, Whole Foods Market, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Bed, Bath & Beyond, T-Mobile, Lane Bryant, Ann Taylor, Charming Charlie?s
- Rookwood Pavilion
Rookwood Pavilion is located just behind Rookwood Commons (see directions above).
- Potbelly Sandwich Works, Don Pablo?s, First Watch (Brunch), Boston Market, Starbucks, Donato?s Pizza, Longhorn Steakhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Wine Guy Bistro, Rusty Bucket
- Supercuts, TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival, Nordstrom Rack, Joseph Beth Booksellers, Stein Mart, Home Goods, Mitchell?s Salon and Day Spa
- Hyde Park Plaza
From Dana Avenue, continue across Montgomery Road past the entrance for I-71 North. Make a right turn on Edwards Road and an immediate left turn at the light (Wasson Road). Continue past the first light on Paxton Avenue. Kroger will be on your right - turn into this area.
- Panera Bread, Smoothie King, Chipotle, Bruegger?s Bagels, Taco Casa, City Barbeque, Servatti Bakery, Starbucks, TGIFridays, McDonald?s, Jersey Mikes Subs, Fuji House, 1st Wok
- Kroger (Groceries), Walgreens, Funke Fired Arts (Pottery)