Xavier University has been hosting summer conference groups for more than thirty years. Our team has the experience, expertise and accommodations that will make your guests feel welcome and comfortable.
- All rooms are furnished with twin beds, desks and chairs.
- Cable, utilities and wireless data access are all included in rental rate.
- Located inside the Cintas Center, the Schiff Conference Center and James & Caroline Duff Banquet Center features a wide array of flexible meeting space for all types of events.
- We may also be able to arrange meeting space in Xavier classrooms for smaller groups or breakout sessions.
- Xavier can provide any catered need you might have from water and coffee service to an eloquent seated banquet. We can also customize things to suit your needs and can even add a taste of Cincinnati with some local favorites. http://www.dineoncampus.com/XU/
- As an alternative to catering, groups can arrange for cafeteria-style dining in our Fenwick Dining Commons facility.
- Xavier is also home to Andy’s Mediterranean at Ryan’s Pub, a full service bar and eatery on campus; a Subway Restaurant; Blue Gibbon Asian Cuisine (all located in the Gallagher Student Center); and Currito Burrito Restaurant (located in the lobby of Fenwick Place).
- Parking is included in your conference agreement. Parking passes will be distributed to the conference coordinators at check-in, to distribute to their conferees. Parking is limited to specific lots, as stated on the parking passes.
We are confident that you will find Xavier University to be the perfect place to host and/or attend a conference.