Businesses that are paying Xavier to house interns will be invoiced.
Montessori Cohort participants pay their rental fees in full during the registration process, or provide invoice information if their school is paying
Interns who are paying rent to Xavier will make a total of 3 payments:
- $250 non-refundable deposit due when submitting application
A non-refundable $250 deposit is required at the time an intern submits his/her application. This deposit will be applied toward Rent Payment #1.
- Rent Payment #1 due prior to your move-in
- Rent payment #1 covers weekly rental fees calculated from the week of your move-in date through July 2, minus the deposit paid.
- Rent Payment #2 due no later than July 2
- Rent payment #2 covers weekly rental fees calculated from July 3 through the week of your move-out date.