Buenger Hall - $155/week per person
REGISTRATION for Summer 2016 is NOW Active - CLICK HERE
Before you register, please be sure to read through How the Housing Process Works
Reserved for the Budget-minded : Shared living quarters for the budget-conscious intern.
Buenger Hall offers a unique living environment of modest suite-style units.
- Residents: Intern & Montessori Cohort housing, suites of all-males and all-females (no suites of mixed genders)
- Rooms: Suite style - two, three, or four bedroom units (one intern per bedroom) with 1 1/2 bathrooms and a furnished shared living area in each unit.
- Furniture Provided: Each bedroom is furnished with an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, chair, and wardrobe. The shared living area in each unit area includes a couch, 2 chairs, 2 end tables, mini fridge, and microwave. Buenger apartments do not have full kitchens.
- Room Amenities: Air conditioning, carpet in shared living area (not in bedrooms), Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, full-size communal refrigerators on each floor, communal full kitchen in the lower level, study lounges, recreation rooms, chapel, music room (with piano), vending machines.
- Business Amenities:
- Business center with desk-top computer, and printer (free).
- Boardroom-style meeting room (available to interns for meetings/group projects at no charge).
- Exceptional Amenity: Free weekly custodial servicing of Buenger apartment bathrooms.
- Room Rates (Summer 2016): $155/week per person. 5 week minimum rental period. All utilities are included.
- Click HERE for information on Rent Deposit, Rent Payments, Payment Schedule and How Rent Fees are Calculated. Get the most for your money by moving in on a Sunday or early in the week and by moving out on a Saturday or late in the week if it’s at all possible!
Double Common Area
4 Bedroom Common Area