$155/week per person
REGISTRATION for Summer 2016 is NOW Active - CLICK HERE
Before you register, please be sure to read through How the Housing Process Works
Reserved for the Budget-minded : Shared living quarters for the budget-conscious intern.
Buenger Hall offers a unique living environment of modest suite-style units.
- Residents: Intern & Montessori Cohort housing, suites of all-males and all-females (no suites of mixed genders)
- Rooms: Suite style - two, three, or four bedroom units (one intern per bedroom) with 1 1/2 bathrooms and a furnished shared living area in each unit.
- Furniture Provided: Each bedroom is furnished with an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, chair, and wardrobe. The shared living area in each unit area includes a couch, 2 chairs, 2 end tables, mini fridge, and microwave. Buenger apartments do not have full kitchens.
- Room Amenities: Air conditioning, carpet in shared living area (not in bedrooms), Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, full-size communal refrigerators on each floor, communal full kitchen in the lower level, study lounges, recreation rooms, chapel, music room (with piano), vending machines.
- Business Amenities:
- Business center with desk-top computer, and printer (free).
- Boardroom-style meeting room (available to interns for meetings/group projects at no charge).
- Exceptional Amenity: Free weekly custodial servicing of Buenger apartment bathrooms.
- Room Rates (Summer 2016): $155/week per person. 5 week minimum rental period. All utilities are included.
Click HERE for information on Rent Deposit, Rent Payments, Payment Schedule and How Rent Fees are Calculated.Get the most for your money by moving in on a Sunday or early in the week and by moving out on a Saturday or late in the week if it’s at all possible!
Double Common Area
4 Bedroom Common Area