1019 Dana Apartments
Registration for summer 2015 is not yet active. Rates below are from 2014
Located along Dana Avenue within the North Avondale neighborhood, the apartments at 1019 Dana offer a truly off-campus atmosphere while maintaining the safety and convenience of on-campus housing.
- Rooms: Efficiency apartment units each house one intern and include one large living/bedroom combination, kitchenette, and a bathroom.
- Furniture Provided: Each unit is furnished with two long twin beds, two desks, and two chairs. Kitchens include a small refrigerator, stove, dining table and two chairs.
- Room Amenities: Window air conditioning units, Internet connection, cable, fully carpeted
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, mailboxes in entry of building (mail is delivered by North Avondale Post Office)
- Room Rates: $185/week. Minimum 8 week rental period
- Click HERE for information on Rent Deposit, Rent Payments, Payment Schedule and How Rent Fees are Calculated. Get the most for your money by moving in on a Sunday or early in the week and by moving out on a Saturday or late in the week if it’s at all possible!