As of 5/2 ONLY Village 2BR units are available- CLICK HERE to register
Before you register, please read through How the Housing Process Works
Located along Dana Avenue within the North Avondale neighborhood, the apartments at 1019 Dana offer a truly off-campus atmosphere while maintaining the safety and convenience of on-campus housing.
- Rooms: Efficiency apartment units each house one intern and include one large living/bedroom combination, kitchenette, and a bathroom.
- Furniture Provided: Each unit is furnished with two long twin beds, two desks, and two chairs. Kitchens include a small refrigerator, stove, dining table and two chairs.
- Room Amenities: Window air conditioning units, Internet connection, cable, fully carpeted
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, mailboxes in entry of building (mail is delivered by North Avondale Post Office)
- Room Rates: $195/week. Minimum 8 week rental period
Click HERE for information on Rent Deposit, Rent Payments, Payment Schedule and How Rent Fees are Calculated. Get the most for your money by moving in on a Sunday or early in the week and by moving out on a Saturday or late in the week if it’s at all possible!