SUMMER 2016 STUDY ABROAD PHOTO CONTEST
Sponsored by the Center for International Education
The Center for International Education has joined Instagram! Follow us today and enter the Summer 2016 Study Abroad Photo Contest.
How to Enter:
- Be enrolled in a Summer 2016 approved study abroad program,
- Follow XUInternational on Instagram,
- Post a photo of your study abroad experience to Instagram, tag @XUInternational, and use official contest hashtag #XUStudyAbroad.
Photo Contest Categories:
- Landscapes & Landmarks: Photo(s) should be of the local sites in your host city/cities. Photos might be of landscapes, landmarks, and buildings.
- The Global Classroom: Photo(s) should be of you and your peers learning abroad. Photos can be of students in a classroom setting or field study.
- All for One and One for All: Photo(s) should be of you and your peers during your time abroad and should be taken in your host city/location.
- Cultural Engagement: Photo(s) should be of local residents and culture, student participation during cultural events/activities, or engagement with local culture.
- Foodie: Photo(s) should be of traditional dishes and/or foods tried in your host city/cities.
- X Marks the Spot: Photo(s) should include students holding up the X or include the Xavier flag. These photos could include the entire group, a few students, or individual.
The Center for International Education photo committee will evaluate the photos submitted to the contest throughout the summer. Five to 10 photos will be selected from each category to the be voted upon.
Voting will begin during Fall Week of Welcome (Sunday, August 21st to Tuesday, August 30th). The entire campus community will have the opportunity to vote on the selected photos from each category -- the photos with the most likes will win the contest. Voting will be hosted on the Center for International Education's Facebook page, Xavier International.
The winners will be announced and awarded their prize at International Coffee Hour on Wednesday, August 31st.