Why join SAC?
As a member of SAC you will be exposed to numerous leadership opportunities, gain friendships, develop your organizational skills, learn how to be a better programmer, and become more involved with issues and events on Xavier’s campus. Not to mention, it's fun!
What is expected of each member?
- Attend weekly meetings on Wednesday from 3-5pm
- Complete one office hour each week
- Attend committee meetings each week
- Serve on one internal committees
- Attend two training workshops (Summer and Winter)
- Plan at least 2 events per semester
- Be able to commit to the position for the entire school year
How Do I Join SAC?
We accept a total of 30 members on our board each year. Current Xavier students apply and interview for SAC the spring before their term begins - terms follow the academic year. We reserve spots for first-year and transfer students who can apply and interview in the fall of the academic year (beginning of the new SAC term). Please download the application below and turn it in to the Student Government Association office in the Gallagher Student Center Room 200.
- For more information, contact the SAC Chair, LeeAnn Scherbauer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 745-3534.