One App Information
The One for All Application, or One App, is the first step to applying for many of the leadership opportunities available at Xavier. You will need to complete both the One App as well as supplemental application pieces as listed below to be fully considered for desired positions. The One App only needs to be completed once per academic year.
The One App requires you to upload an Activity List. You are required to use this form. Please save the form using your first and last name prior to uploading it on the application (ex: SusieSmithActivityList.doc).
Please note: You will be required to log-in to OrgSync to complete the One App. Your OrgSync log-in is the same as your Xavier log-in.
Leadership Opportunities Available
For more information on the specific positions available, including position descriptions, click the links below. You will also find information on the required supplemental application materials below for each position.
- Resident Assistant supplemental application pieces can be found within the One App. Click the link above to view position information (coming soon).
- Orientation Team supplemental application materials are found within the One App.
- Please read the full candidate packet to understand eligibility, available positions, and time requirements. You are responsible for knowing this information!
- All candidates must complete an interview. Interviews will take place February 4-12, 2017. Interview sign-ups are now closed. Please contact Molly Dugan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Transfer Orientation Leader supplemental application materials can be found within the One App.
- Please read the full position information, including eligibility requirements, time commitment, and position description. You are responsible for knowing this information.
- Interlink Mentor supplemental application materials can be found within the One App.
- Smooth Transitions Mentor supplemental application materials and position information can be found within the One App.
- This application is for rising junior and senior students ONLY.
- Supplemental application materials for the Peer Leader program will be found within the One App.
- Please read full position information, including eligibility requirements, time commitment, and position description.You are responsible for knowing this information.
- You must provide a recommendation from a Xavier faculty or staff member. Please have them complete this form:
Office of Academic Support Tutor/SI Leader
- LAC Tutor and SI leader supplemental application materials can be found within the One App.
- Please review the following documents prior to completing the application:
- You must provide a recommendation from one professor in a subject for which you are applying. Please have them complete this form:
ONE APP CHECKLIST
To be considered for a position be sure to complete the following:
1. Explore the positions at the links listed under Leadership Opportunities Available!
2. Carefully read all position requirements.
3. Complete the One App! (Don't forget to upload the activity list!)
4. Submit any required supplemental application pieces--make sure you submit them for all positions you are seeking.
5. Participate in any required interview processes.
Resident Assistant: January 18, 2017 at 12:00pm
Manresa Orientation Team: January 31, 2017 at 11:59pm
Xavier Peer Mentor: March 31, 2017 at 5:00pm (deadline extended)
Interlink Peer Mentor: April 7, 2017 at 5:00pm
Smooth Transitions Mentor: February 6, 2017 at 5:00pm
OAS Tutor/SI Mentor: March 24, 2017 at 5:00pm (deadline extended)
ONE APP QUESTIONS
Questions about the One App? Contact Molly Dugan, Assistant Director of Student Involvement for Leadership & Orientation or one of the following offices:
Residence Life (RA): email@example.com
Student Involvement (Manresa, Transfer OL): firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Involvement (Peer Mentor): email@example.com
Center for International Education (Interlink): firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Diversity & Inclusion (Smooth Transitions): email@example.com
Office of Academic Support (Tutor/SI): firstname.lastname@example.org