THE STUDENT ORGANIZATION RESOURCE ROOM
The Student Organization Resource Room is here (24-hours a day!) to provide student groups with the resources and space needed to run a successful organization.
Welcome to the Club Space Work Room in GSC 220!
In the Work Room, you'll find:
- Project Workspace
- Paint, Banner Markers (bright colors, easy to use, no drying time, and less messy than paint), and markers
- Banner paper (check out the GSC Welcome Desk requirements for hanging a banner in the atrium)
- Club mailboxes
- Financial Forms Station: Get help with those confusing financial forms.
Need to borrow something for an event or meeting?
- 10'x10' Outdoor Tents
- Outdoor Sandwich Boards (Fits 2 - 22"x28" sized posters. Get a 22"x28" poster at FedEx Office for about $32)
- Nintendo Wii's and Games (Mario Cart, Mario Power Tennis, Wii Sports & Sports Resorts, Just Dance 2)
- Rolling Utility Cart
- Button Maker (see how to make buttons)
- Digital Camera (post your photos on OrgSync)
- Cash Boxes (don't forget to fill out a Fundraising Permit Form)
- Grilling Equipment
- Ice bucket
- Ice Cream Scoops
Does your organization need a place to store stuff?
Use the Club Storage Room.
Reserve a bin by signing the Club Storage Room Policy and returning it to Crystal Guffey, Student Organizations Coordinator in the Office of Student Involvement or by emailing a signed PDF. Availability is limited.
The Storage Room is accessible 8:30am-6pm M-F only.
Need a place to host a meeting or event? We have a couple suggestions:
Club meeting room in GSC 251. This meeting room is right next to the club space and fits approximately 8 people. You must reserve the room with the GSC Welcome desk. In the room you?ll find 3 large tables, 8 chairs and a dry erase board.
- The conference room in GSC 214. This is a large conference room with table and chairs that sit about 30 people. This room offers a projector and large screen - you?ll need to call ?Classroom Support? to reserve a computer. This is a perfect place to watch a movie, give a presentation, meet, or have a party. You must reserve the room with the GSC Welcome desk.
Financial Forms Station:
Club Resource Board:
Rolling Utility Cart:
Outdoor Sandwich Board: