THE CLUB SPACE
The Club Space is here (24-hours a day!) to provide student groups with the resources and space needed to run a successful organization.
Welcome to the Club Space Work Room in GSC 220!
In the Work Room, you'll find:
- Project Workspace
- Paint and NEW! Banner Markers (bright colors, easy to use, no drying time, and less messy than paint)
- Banner paper (check out the GSC Welcome Desk requirements for hanging a banner in the atrium)
- Club mailboxes
- NEW! Financial Forms Station: Get help with those confusing financial forms.
Tucked away in the Club Space is the Resource Room - GSC 250 - a meeting and work space for all students.
In the Resource Room, you'll find:
- Computer stations with Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Photoshop cheat sheets, how to save files as pdf/compress, FedEx)
- Color Scanner
- NEW! B&W Laser Printer
- Informal Work and meeting space (couches, sofa chairs, whiteboard)
- Helium tank (Available Monday - Friday, 8:30am-6pm) A small supply of balloons and strings are available for your use.
Need to borrow something for an event or meeting?
- 10'x10' Outdoor Tents
- NEW! Outdoor Sandwich Boards (Fits 2 - 22"x28" sized posters. Get a 22"x28" poster at FedEx Office for about $32)
- Nintendo Wii's and Games (Mario Cart, Mario Power Tennis, Wii Sports & Sports Resorts, Just Dance 2)
- NEW! Rolling Utility Cart
- NEW! Button Maker (see how to make buttons)
- NEW! Digital Camera (post your photos on OrgSync)
- Cash Boxes (don't forget to fill out a Fundraising Permit Form)
Does your organization need a place to store stuff?
Use the Club Storage Room.
The Storage Room is accessible 8:30am-6pm M-F only.
Need a place to host a meeting or event? We have a couple suggestions:
- Informal meeting space in the Club Resource Room in GSC 250. This is a good place to hold an informal meeting. There is no need to make a reservation and the space is open 24-7. Keep in mind this is not a private space. Inside you'll find a small table and chairs, sofa chairs, a whiteboard, and computers.
- The SGA office in GSC 210. The office is open to all students. There are two tables that fit 6-8 people and a lounge type area with a big screen TV - watch a movie after business hours or plug in your laptop and give a presentation.
- Club meeting room in GSC 251. This meeting room is right next to the club space and fits approximately 8 people. You must reserve the room with the GSC Welcome desk. In the room you’ll find 3 large tables, 8 chairs and a dry erase board.
- The conference room in GSC 214. This is a large conference room with table and chairs that sit about 30 people. This room offers a projector and large screen - you’ll need to call ‘Classroom Support’ to reserve a computer. This is a perfect place to watch a movie, give a presentation, meet, or have a party. You must reserve the room with the GSC Welcome desk.
Here are just a few new improvements in the Club Space:
Financial Forms Station:
Club Resource Board:
Rolling Utility Cart:
Outdoor Sandwich Board:
Let us know what you think and what resources would you like to see in the Club Space?
Meet Dustin Lewis, Associate Director in the Office of Student Involvement. Dustin is responsible for providing resources and support to clubs and organizations.
Meet Crystal Guffey, SGA Resource Assistant in the Office of Student Involvement. Crystal is responsible for managing the Club Space and providing resources and support to clubs.