LATE NIGHT PROGRAMMING
What We're Planning...
- 8/30 - Muskies After Dark: Sports of All Sorts featuring Dakaboom and The Sly Band
Co-sponsored with Student Alumni Association
- 9/5-9/7 - Late Night Movie: The Hangover III
- 9/26 - Late Night Snack: Lime
- 9/26-9/28 - Late Night Movie: Now You See Me
- 10/18 - Muskies After Dark: Halloween featuring Melissa Villasenor
- 10/30 - Late Night Snack: TBA
- 11/7-11/9 - Late Night Snack: TBA
- 11/15 - Muskies After Dark: The Roaring 20's featuring Nick Pike
- 11/21 - Late Night Snack: TBA
- 12/5 - Late Night Snack: TBA
- 12/5-12/7 - Late Night Movie: TBA
A few of our past events include:
Muskie?s After Dark (MAD): A free, late night alternative program in Gallagher Student Center with activities from 9PM - 1AM. Free entertainment, free activities, and free food! Some past activities include Bouncy Boxing, Frisbee Spin Art, and Make Your Own Music Video.
Late Night Snack: A free snack each month from a different local eatery at 10pm. Some past Late Night Snacks are Yagoot, Auntie Anne?s, Chipotle, City BBQ, and Melt.
Late Night Movie: A free new release movie usually recent that occurs each month in the Theater. Some past Late Night Movies are Inception and No Strings Attached.
Check out all of SAC's upcoming events...
Late Night Programming Chair: Lauren Ulmer
Committee Members: Abdiel Acevedo, Olivia Daley, Tori Dickerson, Hayley Hilberg, Andrew Munson, Meghan Prendergast, Abby Schafer