LATE NIGHT PROGRAMMING
What We're Planning...
- 1/17 - 1/19 - Late Night Movie: Perks of Being a Wallflower
- 1/22 - Grocery Bingo
- 1/31 - Late Night Snack: Auntie Anne's
- 2/8 - MAD: Mardi Gras
- 2/14 - Late Night Movie: Skyfall
- 2/21 - Late Night Snack: TBA
- 3/14-16 - Late Night Movie: TBA
- 3/21 - Late Night Snack: TBA
- 4/4 - MAD: Vacation Getaway
- 4/4-6 - Late Night Movie: TBA
- 4/18 - Late Night Snack: TBA
A few of our past events include:
Muskie’s After Dark (MAD): A free, late night alternative program in Gallagher Student Center with activities from 9PM - 1AM. Free entertainment, free activities, and free food! Some past activities include Bouncy Boxing, Frisbee Spin Art, and Make Your Own Music Video.
Late Night Snack: A free snack each month from a different local eatery at 10pm. Some past Late Night Snacks are Yagoot, Auntie Anne’s, Chipotle, City BBQ, and Melt.
Late Night Movie: A free new release movie usually recent that occurs each month in the Theater. Some past Late Night Movies are Inception and No Strings Attached.
Check out all of SAC's upcoming events...
Late Night Programming Chair: Jacquelyn Reineke
Committee Members: Elizabeth Bousson, Rob Kelly, Kat Rivers,
Tyler Sauerbeck, Whitney Rohr, Lauren Ulmer (Not Pictured)