LATE NIGHT PROGRAMMING
What We're Planning...
- 1/15-1/17 - Late Night Movie: This Is Where I Leave You
- 1/23 - Muskies After Dark: Glow in the New Year
- 1/29 - Late Night Snack: Keystone Bar & Grill
- 2/5-2/7 - Late Night Movie: Back to the Future Trilogy
- 2/13 - All for One Night at Hoff Dining Commons
- 2/26 - Late Night Snack: Insomnia Cookies
- 3/12-3/14 - Late Night Movie: Into The Woods
- 3/19 - Late Night Snack: Buffalo Wild Wings
- 4/15 - Late Night Snack: Holtman's Donuts
- 4/23-4/25 - Late Night Movie: American Sniper
A few of our past events include:
Muskies After Dark (MAD): A free, late night alternative program in Gallagher Student Center with activities from 9PM - 1AM. Free entertainment, free activities, and free food! Some past activities include Bouncy Boxing, Frisbee Spin Art, and Make Your Own Music Video.
Late Night Snack: A free snack each month from a different local eatery at 10pm. Some past Late Night Snacks are Yagoot, Auntie Anne's, Chipotle, City BBQ, and Melt.
Late Night Movie: A free new release movie usually recent that occurs each month in the Theater. Some past Late Night Movies are Inception and No Strings Attached.
Check out all of SAC's upcoming events...
Late Night Programming Chair: Abby Schafer
Committee Members: Lupe Banda, Nneka Bonner, Grant Hettinger, Hayley Hilberg, Jake Hudson, Austin Kaelin, Thomas Martin