LATE NIGHT PROGRAMMING
What We're Planning...
- 8/28-8/30: Late Night Movie: "Neighbors" starring Zac Efron, Dave Franco, Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne
- 8/29: Muskies After Dark: "Party in the USA" featuring hypnotist David Hall
- 9/18-9/20: Late Night Movie
- 9/19: Muskies After Dark: "Superheroes"
- 9/25: Late Night Snack featuring Preston Pugmire
- 10/2-10/4: Late Night Movie
- 10/17: Muskies After Dark
- 10/23: Late Night Snack
- 10/30-11/1: Late Night Movie
- 11/13: Late Night Snack
- 11/20: Premiere of Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt. 1
- 11/21: Muskies After Dark featuring magician David Gerard
A few of our past events include:
Muskies After Dark (MAD): A free, late night alternative program in Gallagher Student Center with activities from 9PM - 1AM. Free entertainment, free activities, and free food! Some past activities include Bouncy Boxing, Frisbee Spin Art, and Make Your Own Music Video.
Late Night Snack: A free snack each month from a different local eatery at 10pm. Some past Late Night Snacks are Yagoot, Auntie Anne's, Chipotle, City BBQ, and Melt.
Late Night Movie: A free new release movie usually recent that occurs each month in the Theater. Some past Late Night Movies are Inception and No Strings Attached.
Check out all of SAC's upcoming events...
Late Night Programming Chair: Abby Schafer
Committee Members: Lupe Banda, Nneka Bonner, Hayley Hilberg, Jake Hudson, Austin Kaelin