Bias Advisory Team
Xavier University is committed to creating and sustaining an environment in which all of the members of our community are welcomed, respected and supported. Bias-related incidents and hate crimes are contrary to the very mission of the institution and are destructive to our community. Xavier's Bias Response Protocol is one critical mechanism that the University utilizes to ensure appropriate response when incidents that violate these community expectations occur. The Bias Advisory Team also plays an equally important role in developing proactive and educational initiatives that will minimize the occurrence of such incidents.
Bias Advisory Team Member
- Co-Chair: Jean Griffin -- Director of Student Integrity
- Co-Chair: Taj Smith -- Director, Multicultural, Gender & Women's Center
- Dr. Brent Blair -- Associate Professor, Biology
- Greg Carpinello -- Director, Dorothy Day Center for Faith and Justice
- Sgt. Shawn Bryce -- Sergeant, Campus Police
- Jessica Donohue-Dioh -- Instructor, Social Work
- Thomas Edney -- SGA Administrative Vice President
- George Gordon -- Visiting Faculty, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Cassandra Jones -- Assistant Director, Disability Services
- Lori Lambert -- Senior Director, Student Affairs
- Kate Lawson -- Title IX Coordinator
May Lee Moua-Vue -- Assistant Director, International Student and Scholar Services
Read more about the Bias Incident Response Protocol.