X-ACT: Xavier Action and Care Team
The Xavier Action and Care Team is a collaborative, interdisciplinary advisory group that meets to provide support and assistance to students who may be experiencing emotional distress and exhibiting at-risk or threatening behaviors.
- Facilitate the success and retention of at-risk students and others impacted by disruptive behavior.
- Provide early intervention and support to students.
- Centralize reports of student behavior.
- Coordinate University-wide response and resource alignment.
Serve as a resource for faculty and staff in addressing at-risk or disruptive student behavior.
What to Report
- Depression or persistent sadness
- Dealing with a death
- Disruptive classroom behavior
- Disturbing material submission
- Excessive anxiety
- Extreme mood swings
- Inadequate sleep
- Suicidal ideation
- Suicide attempt
- Self-harming behavior
- Poor social skills
- Weapon obsession