Applications are welcome from students with a bachelor's degree and a strong interest in the field of sport administration.
Applications for this program are accepted throughout the year. You may begin the program in the summer, fall or spring term.
To apply for official acceptance as a degree-seeking student, submit the following application materials to the office of graduate services:
- the graduate application form
- $35 application fee
- one official transcript sent directly from the college/university to graduate services, of all previous undergraduate and graduate course work.
- official test scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). The MAT is offered here at Xavier. For information about registering for the MAT, please call 513 745-3531. If you have previously taken the GRE and want to have your scores sent to Xavier, please contact GRE at 1 888 GRE-SCORE.
- current resume of work and volunteer experiences.
- one page typewritten statement of your career goals and how the Xavier sport administration program fits with your goals.
- two letters from professional and/or academic references who are able to assess your potential for success in this program.
Applications are processed immediately upon receiving all of the necessary materials, and you will be notified of your status as soon as possible. The admission committee considers all of the information contained in the admission application, including prior grades, test scores, and evidence of potential for success in graduate study.