Physical and Mental Health:
- Be sure to get eight (8) hours of sleep every night.
- When you are not feeling well, don't wait until the problem worsens. Health Services and Counseling Services are available to you at no charge by appointment.
- Spend time each week staying in good physical condition - working-out keeps your mind and body in optimal shape.
Financial Planning and Employment:
- Learn how to manage your money using Financial Awareness.
- Understand how your education will be financed.
- Be aware of your financial aid package.
- Connect with Career Development with any questions concerning job opportunities, work study, or discerning a career for the future.