Returning Student Tip Sheet 2014-15
The following are a list of tips to make sure that you are ready to start the new school year off right!
- Verify your class schedule using the self-service box on the new Student Hub.
- Borrow, rent, or purchase your textbooks. For more information about textbooks and other course needs, visit the Xavier Bookstore Website.
- For students living on campus, note that upper class housing check-in takes place on Saturday, August 23rd and Sunday, August 24th from 10 o'clock in the morning until midnight. Check your email for details or visit the Office of Residence Life Website.
- Beginning in mid-July, purchase your 2014-15 parking permit online at the Parking Services Website.
- Select a meal plan. Xavier offers a variety of meal plans for off-campus and residential students. If you are interested in purchasing or changing your meal plan, visit the Xavier Dining Website for more information.
- Confirm University office hours for opening weekend. Numerous University offices and retail outlets will be open the weekend of August 23rd and 24th to help support your needs. For more detail on office hours for offices on campus, visit their Websites.
Here are a couple of more tips for students who are new to Xavier!
- Prepare for new student orientation, which takes place on the following dates:
- For students living on campus, note that move-in dates vary based upon the orientation program you are attending. Consult the links for your orientation program above for more information.
Office of Student Success and Parent/Family Outreach
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45207-1148