Overall Academic Planning
- Be completely focused on academic endeavors.
- Have completed as many advanced standing college credit hours as possible before entering college.
- Complete core requirements during the first two years of college.
- Complete a minimum of fifteen (15) credit hours each semester.
- If undecided about the major, take courses that may double-count for credit in the core or other potential areas of interest.
- Seek-out your academic advisor and meet with him/her twice each semester.
- Learn how to use DegreeWorks as a graduation planner and have a graduation plan.
- If you drop below 15 credit hours per semester, have a plan as to how you will make up those credits (e.g., take 18 hours one semester, take a class during intersession, take summer classes).