Located next to the Gallagher Student Center, Brockman Hall is the center of community activity for many first-year Xavier students. As one of Xavier's only residence halls exclusively designed for first-year students, Brockman offers a community living experience like no other!
- Residents: First-year students, male and female (separated by wing)
- Dining Options: Residential meal plan required
- Rooms: Most rooms are doubles (two students per room); a few are triples or quads. Each wing has a common bathroom and shower area. Handicapped accessible rooms are available.
- Furniture Provided: Each resident will receive an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, chair, and built-in wardrobe.
- Room Amenities: Air conditioning, Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, kitchenette, study lounges, recreation rooms, vending machines.
- Room Rates (2013-2014): Double occupancy $2,970; triple occupancy $2,335 per person/per semester
"Brockman Hall was the perfect place for my first year of college! I love the community atmosphere and met so many great friends in Brockman. I could not think of a better place to live for my first year at Xavier!" - Meghan
"The whole building felt like one big family. Even though I was skeptical about the communal bathrooms, I had no problem with them. They gave me a chance to meet my hall mates and other residents in the hall." - Caroline
"Everyone usually has their doors open and it’s such an open community, you meet so many new people because everyone is so open and friendly." - Katie
Fay Coleman, the Brockman Hall Area Coordinator, and tweleve live-in RAs serve as community developers, programmers, role models, and resources for the residents of Brockman Hall!