In the 'Your Roomate Group' section you have full control over your roommate group.
- You can manage your existing group, if you are a member of one.
- You can accept or decline roommate invitations.
- You can remove yourself from a roommate group.
- You may only be a member of one group.
- The maximum number of students in one roommate group is 6, including yourself. Please note that for general selection roommate groups may be 2, 3 or 4 depending on the size of the room and how many spaces are still available within that room. There are also a small number of suites for honors students that can hold 6 students. You will not be able to select two rooms in Kuhlman or Husman as a roommate group of four using one roommate's housing selection time. You may sign up as two groups of two and attempt to select rooms connected by a bathroom based on your housing selection times.
- If you want to change groups, you must leave your current group before joining the new one.
- Any member of a group may invite new members, delete current members, or even delete invited members of a roommate group. You also have the option of removing yourself from a roommate group.
- All parties affected by any status change will be notified via email immediately.
How Roommate Groups Affect Room Selection
Being a member of a roommate group affects room selection in two ways:
- One member of the roommate group can select for the entire roommate group at the earliest selection time of anyone in the roommate group.
- Roommate groups must go through the selection process together. If you are a member of a roommate group then you are unable to go through the process 'alone' or with a subset of the group.