Tucked away in the southwest corner of Xavier's campus, the Village is an apartment community forsophomore, junior, senior, and graduate students. With external doors, full kitchens, and multiple apartment options, the Village offers variety and independence!
- Residents: Sophomore, junior, senior, and graduate students, male and female
- Dining Options: Campus Apartment meal plans available (but not required)
- Rooms: All apartment units have outdoor key access. Three types of units are available in the Village Apartments.
- Two-bedroom flats house 4 students and include one full bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and common room.
- Two-bedroom townhouses also house 4 students and include a first-floor kitchen, common room, 1/2 bathroom, and deck, with two bedrooms and a full bathroom on the second floor
- Four-bedroom apartments house 4-5 students and include a common room, kitchen, deck, and two full bathrooms.
- Furniture Provided: Each resident will receive an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, chair, and basic closet with hanging rod & shelf space. Kitchens include a refrigerator, stove, and microwave (students must provide their own additional kitchen utensils). Note: Bedrooms and living rooms in the Village Apartments do not have overhead ceiling lights. Residents should bring their own lamps for these rooms!
- Room Amenities: Air conditioning, Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, kitchen, recreation room, vending machines
- Room Rates (2013-2014): $4,240 single occupancy (in a bedroom without a roommate), $3,725 double occupancy (in a bedroom with a roommate)
Rate are per person/per semester. All utilities are included.
Four Bedroom Common
Four Bedroom Bathroom
Jay Cusick, the Apartments Manager, and four live-in RAs serve as community developers, programmers, role models, and resources for the residents of the Village Apartments!