For groups of three sophomore students desiring an apartment-style housing experience, University Apartments are an ideal option. Directly north of Brockman and across from Buenger Hall, University Apartments stay at the heart of campus activity while offering extra independence for students.
- Residents: Sophomore, junior, and senior students, male and female
- Dining Options: Campus Apartment meal plans available (but not required)
- Rooms: Each apartment unit includes one bedroom (shared by three residents), one full bathroom, living room, and kitchen.
- Furniture Provided: Each resident will receive an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, and chair. Kitchens include a small refrigerator, stove, dining table and chairs (students must provide their own additional kitchen utensils). Living room includes a sofa.
- Room Amenities: Window air conditioning units, Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, mailboxes in entry of building (mail is delivered by Norwood Post Office)
- Room Rates (2013-2014): $2,655 per person/per semester. All utilities are included.