Summer Housing for Xavier Students
If you are a Xavier student who wishes to live on campus this summer, please fill out the Summer Housing Application form or the Intersession application.
If you are a member of the CM-Step Montessori Teachers program, please complete the Montessori Housing application.
The following information applies only to Xavier students taking summer classes. If you are not a Xavier student, find out more about summer housing for interns and conferences.
- Summer housing for Xavier students is available starting on Saturday, May 4, 2013 through Noon on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- Intercession Housing is available in all on campus housing locations (priority given to applications turned in on or before Friday, April 26, 2013).
- Short and long term housing is available in Brockman Residence Hall (minimum 1 week stay)
- The Village Apartments are available for long term summer housing (6 weeks or more).
- Requests for current assignments (for long term housing) will be given priority but cannot be guaranteed.
- Students with fall housing assignments can continue housing until the beginning of the fall semester at an additional fee. Please send request for fall transitional housing to email@example.com.
- Applications are due at least 5 business days prior to arrival.
- You will receive a confirmation letter with information about your reserved housing space and check-in information. This confirmation letter will be sent within 10 business days after your application is received.
- Our summer offices are not open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please make plans to arrive during hours listed on your confirmation letter.
Summer Rates for Halls and Apartments
Intersession Rates ( May 6 - 17, 2013)
$200 - Residence Halls
$250 - Apartments
Brockman Residence Hall
- $100.00 per week (double occupancy) $125.00 per week (single occupancy) The rates for Brockman Hall are weekly and the minimum stay is 1 week. We are not able to give a daily rate.
- Rates are weekly (Sunday, check-in ? Saturday checkout). There are a limited number of single occupancy rooms available in Brockman.
- Village (4 bedroom units) - $150.00 per week per person (single bedroom occupancy).
(Note: Meal Plans are only available during academic year)