Manor House offers double-occupancy efficiency apartments. For students looking for simple, independent housing, Manor House is an excellent option!
- Dining Options: Campus Apartment meal plans available (but not required)
- Rooms: Efficiency apartment units each house two students and include one large living/bedroom combination, kitchenette, and a bathroom.
- Furniture Provided: Each resident will receive an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, chair, and dresser. Kitchens include a small refrigerator and stove (students must provide their own additional kitchen utensils).
- Room Amenities: Window air conditioning units, Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, mailboxes in entry of building (mail is delivered by Norwood Post Office)
- Room Rates (2013-2014): Single occupancy - $3,400, Double occupancy - $3,185. Rates are per person/per semester, and all utilities are included.