As Kuhlman Hall's smaller neighbor, Husman is a close-knit community exclusively for first-year students. Located just steps away from academic buildings and Hoff Dining Commons, Husman Hall is a home away from home for many first-year students!
- Residents: First-year students, male and female (separated by wing)
- Dining Options: Residential meal plan required
- Rooms: Most rooms are doubles (two students per room); a few are triples or quads. Each pair of bedrooms share a bathroom in the middle.
- Furniture Provided: Each resident will receive an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, chair, and built-in wardrobe. Each room also includes one dresser.
- Room Amenities: Air conditioning, Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, kitchenette, study lounges, recreation rooms, interfaith prayer room, vending machines.
- Room Rates (2013-2014): Double occupancy $2,970; triple occupancy $2,335; quad occupancy $2,020 per person/per semester
"It is in the perfect location with being right by to the Caf, Cintas, and Gallagher, and only takes me about 7 mins to walk across to the Rec Center too!" - Becky
"Husman attracted me because of its convenient suit style layout. The rooms are pretty spacious and the ceilings are high. There are big windows in the rooms letting in a lot of natural light." - Grace
Shonda Daniels, the Husman Hall Director, and eight live-in RAs serve as community developers, programmers, role models, and resources for the residents of Husman Hall!