As one of the newest buildings on Xavier's campus, Fenwick Place is truly a state-of-the-art living community.Over 500 sophomore students who live in Fenwick place enjoy suite-style rooms, grand views of campus from the study lounges, and Hoff Dining Commons right downstairs!
- Residents: 535 sophomore, junior, and senior students, male and female
- Dining Options: Residential meal plan required
- Rooms: Suite style - two, three, or four bedrooms (two students per bedroom) with 1-2 bathrooms and a furnished common area.
- Furniture Provided: Each resident will receive an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, chair, and wardrobe. Each suite common area includes one sofa, two chairs, and an end table. (Photos and dimensions)
- Room Amenities: Air conditioning, fully carpeted, Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable, All-Card door access
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, study lounges, recreation rooms, vending machines. Hoff Dining Commons, Xavier's largest on-campus dining area, is located on the first floor of Fenwick Place.
- Room Rates (2013-2014): Double occupancy (in a bedroom with a roommate) $3,290 per person/per semester; single occupancy (in a bedroom without a roommate) $3,605 per person/per semester
Fenwick Place is gorgeous! I love everything about the building. I don't even have to go outside to eat at the Hoff! - Caroline
Fenwick is a great home. The suites are so nice and the building has great lounges and beautiful natural light. It is great to be surrounded by so many people in the same class! - Meghan
Brandon Blackmer, the Fenwick Place Hall Director, and fifteen live-in RAs serve as community developers, programmers, role models, and resources for the residents of Fenwick Place!